Thursday, March 08, 2007

Congratulations!

This post is dedicated to Kendra Cover, who is a good friend to many of us. Kendra is not only a dancer, Nia instructor, and inspiring friend, she is a rising actress.




She left the East Coast only 3 years ago to pursue an acting career in L.A., and within two weeks, I have seen her on T.V. twice. The first time came on a Verizon commercial, and on Tuesday she appeared on Houseyes, the Fox program.

She looked like just like Kendra,* and I don't even know what she said or if she did a good job because I kept jumping and yelling, "That's Kendra, That's Kendra."

Kendra reminds me that I can "go for it" and live as a healthy spiritual person.


(*She had her hair fixed into two short pigtails pointing down to the sites just like she'd wear it in rehearsal, which leads me to think she came up with style for her character and the producer said, "Yeah, that looks good.")



No comments: